Offering individuals and families the opportunity to discuss estate planning from a Christian perspective is important to Evangelical Child and Family Agency. We partner with Barnabas Foundation, to offer our supporters Planned Giving and Estate Planning services at no cost. Their professional staff provides confidential consultation and Planned Giving expertise.
You can learn more about Barnabas Foundation services on their website. Use the links on the right to learn more about estate planning.
The Barnabas Foundation staff is committed to providing excellent service and technical expertise within an environment of confidentiality and objectivity. They do not charge for planning services, they do not ask for donations, they do not sell any financial products, and they never share your financial or personal information.
- Gift and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Checklist
- Your Estate Planning Questions
- Suggestions for Charitable Giving in Estate Plas
- Giving During Your Lifetime
- Life Stories of Kingdom Support
- Glossary of Estate Planning and Planned Giving Terms
- IRS Information: Helpful Links to Forms and Publications for Individuals and Charitable Organizations
- Calculators for Your Plan
- Lifetime Stewardship Journey